Coleman Hooligan 2 customer review

I purchase this tent and used it the next day. The good: Lots of interior space, enough for 2 adults and 2 backpacks. I was also able to mount a coleman queen size inflatable mattress inside (at home to test it) with room to spare. Very easy to configure, I read the instructions and timed myself, it took me 10 minutes. Screen mesh all around was very comfortable, even with the summer heat Texas. It comes with a warranty of 5 years. The bad: At 6 pounds is a bit 'on the heavy side for backpackers from only the most (I personally do not mind the weight-for-all rooms). The tent is up is not free, be sure to get good stakes for hard ground and rocky. It has been raining, when I used it, so I can not comment on how it is waterproof, but I always kept the stitching on all my curtains just purchased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tent Products

Followers

tents camping visited

free counters